FAQ - Domande e Risposte

Quesiti comuni riguardanti la vita da studente. Risposte a cura dell'Ufficio Segreterie Studenti.

Argomento: PHD Doctoral research programmes

29) I am a PhD with a scholarship and I would like to renounce only the scholarship. Can I continue my PhD without the scholarship?

Risposta: Yes, please fill in the appropriate form to be requested by sending an e-mail to segr.dottorati@unimore.it, and then send it to the PhD Office indicating the date from which you intend to renounce. Payment of the grant is made until the last day of the month preceding the interruption. From that date, subsequent programme fees must be paid.

» Torna alla categoria: PHD Doctoral research programmes

» Torna alla pagina generale delle FAQ

Questa pagina è stata utile?