FAQ - Domande e Risposte

Quesiti comuni riguardanti la vita da studente. Risposte a cura dell'Ufficio Segreterie Studenti.

Argomento: PHD Doctoral research programmes

28) I am a PhD but would like to renounce: what should I do?

Risposta: You must fill out the appropriate form to be requested by sending an e-mail to segr.dottorati@unimore.it and send it to the PhD Office along with the magnetic card, if collected at the time of enrolment. If you are a scholarship holder, payment of the scholarship is made up to the last day of the month prior to the interruption.

» Torna alla categoria: PHD Doctoral research programmes

» Torna alla pagina generale delle FAQ

Questa pagina è stata utile?