FAQ - Domande e Risposte

Quesiti comuni riguardanti la vita da studente. Risposte a cura dell'Ufficio Segreterie Studenti.

Argomento: PHD Doctoral research programmes

27) How can I obtain a certificate?

Risposta: Please note again that under Article 15 of Law 183/2011, with effect from 1 January 2012, Public Administrations and Managers of public services may no longer request or accept from private individual’s certificates issued by other public offices. Therefore, each certificate issued is marked with the following text "This certificate cannot be submitted to Public Administration bodies or private managers of public services".
Certificates may be requested by sending the request form via e-mail to the PhD Office. Certificates are usually issued on stamp duty (equal to € 16.00 for each certificate required plus an additional stamp study of € 16.00 for the request); they may be issued on plain paper if a person so requests for particular reasons that will be indicated on the certificate itself.
To that regard, please refer to the list of statutory exemptions from paying the stamp duty (in Italian).
For details on how to send the request, please go to the dedicated page.

The above certificates may be requested in English. All certificates issued in English have a stamp duty, usually with digital signature (hand-written signature upon request).
The application form is published at the following links:
https://www.unimore.it/didattica/doc/richiestacertificati_dottorato5.pdf or https://www.unimore.it/didattica/doc/richiestacertificati_dottorato5.rtf

» Torna alla categoria: PHD Doctoral research programmes

» Torna alla pagina generale delle FAQ

Questa pagina è stata utile?