FAQ - Domande e Risposte

Quesiti comuni riguardanti la vita da studente. Risposte a cura dell'Ufficio Segreterie Studenti.

Argomento: PHD Doctoral research programmes

11) I am a foreigner and I have been awarded a scholarship, but I am not yet in Italy: how can I register with INPS and get my tax code?

Risposta: You can register with the I.N.P.S. and ask for a tax code from the Revenue Agency once you are in Italy. However, you must send the self-certification form certifying your registration with the I.N.P.S. and your tax code, by the deadline and according to the procedures, to the University Offices indicated in the call for applications. For information and assistance regarding the tax code and I.N.P.S. registration, foreign students may contact the International Welcome Desk at the following address: internationalwelcomedesk@unimore.it.

» Torna alla categoria: PHD Doctoral research programmes

» Torna alla pagina generale delle FAQ

Questa pagina è stata utile?